wtorek, 9 lipca 2019

SuZhou Dresses: Cheap formal dresses

ENG: Hi girls! Today I want to show you some new dresses from Su Shou! I hope that the last post was helpful and was an inspiration.
In this post I want to focus on some cheap formal dresses that you can get on Zu Shou online shop. Sometimes there are some events the we have to look sexy and formal. There are four dresses that charmed me the most.
Fist is in beautiful burgundy color with delicate lace on the top with spaghetti straps and amazing falling down dress. I think it's perfect for official dinner or some party.
Next one was my love from the first sight. Amzing tone of champange with sphagetti straps and whole dress made from satin. For me it's classy, sexy and very feminine. I can wear this dress everywhere.
The two last are ideal for some evening going out. Both SuZhou dresses are very girly and delicate. Perfect for young women. Peachy pink and dirty white colors looks amazing and can highlight the figure of a women.
So check again SuZhou online shop and find something for you!


8 komentarzy:

  1. Jakie piękne sukienki 😍
    Ta pierwsza mi się najbardziej podoba 😍
    Poklikałam oczywiście 😀
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Sukienki są bardzo zmysłowe :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Piękne, zwłaszcza ta bordowa <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. so beautiful! i like the first one
    Love your blog, thank you for sharing.
    what is a luxhairshop yaki wig homecoming
    (๑′ᴗ‵๑)I Lᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ❤

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Cudnie, zmysłowo, każda ma coś w sobie!!! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Ale piękne, sukienki maxi bardzo lubię.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. ta satynowa sukienka jest przepiękna !

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Bardzo dziękuję za komentarz i zapraszam ponownie :)